The Notti a Roma guest house in Rome is not only great value for money due to its stylish facilities and wealth of services, but its central location within walking distance of many of Rome’s main sights is also a great advantage.
Situated just off the major shopping street of Via Nazionale, the Notti A Roma guest house has an array of shops, restaurants and cafes in the immediate vicinity to cater to our guests every need.
We are also just a stones throw from the lavish Piazza Repubblica which often plays hosts to world film premieres with the stars of screen, and the almost adjacent Opera House offers the stars of stage too!
Rome is full of art and culture and the nearby Pallazzo dei Esposizioni which offers all manner of exhibitions of history and arts is also just a short walk away.
Our central location means that actually there are a myriad of main attractions close to our guest house including the Quirinale Palace, the beautiful Trevi Fountain (paritcularly stunning at night), the Spanish Steps, the Coliseum and the Imperial Roman Forum to name but a few.
In fact, the proximity of the Piazza Repubblica metro station and the transport hub of Termini Station (which includes both underground lines, direct links to the airports, a bus station and taxi rank) to our guest house mean that actually every major attraction is within easy reach.
After visiting our Rooms & Services section to understand what great value for money our rooms are as can be seen from our Photo Gallery, then visit our online booking system to enjoy our lowest possible prices through this, our Official Site.
- Termini Station (1 stop or walking distance)
- The Basilica of St John Lateran, the Holy Steps (4 stops)
- Piazza del Popolo and Villa Borghese (4 stops)
- The Basilica of St Peter, the Vatican Museums & the Sistine Chapel (6 stops)
- Circus Maximus (4 stops)
- The Basilica of St Paul (7 stops).
Take a look at our map or glance at the list below to understand just how central we actually are.
Within Walking Distance:
- Piazza Repubblica & Basilica of S. Maria degli Angeli
- The Opera House
- The Trevi Fountain
- The Restaurants & boutiques of the Monti district
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore
- The Palazzo delle Esposizione
- Via Veneto
- Quirinale Palace
- The Coliseum
- The Imperial Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia and the Vittorio Emmanuelle monument